Christine Brisson joined the Fibernetics team at the beginning of the year to lead the NEWT marketing team and support our sales crew. Her background in various industries, from fashion to golf to telecom, have left her with a skill set that enables her to communicate with Canadian business people. She can educate them about the benefits of NEWT when it comes to improving their operations, staff and vendor communications and the all important lead and customer management.
Part of her role with NEWT is to take the NEWT story on the road. Christine and her marketing team are going to criss-cross Canadian markets with their NEWT booths letting business people know precisely why they should switch to NEWT and just how much they can save on their monthly overhead.
“NEWT is very happy to be out IN the market. Trade shows make for seamless B2B introductions and from one quick conversation, NEWT learns what Canadian businesses are really looking for in a phone system.”
Upcoming Trade shows (tentative):
- April Windsor-Essex – Regional After Business Tradeshow
- Guelph – Tabletop Tradeshow
- June London CC – Business Expo
- May Greater Niagara CC – Business Expo
- September Brantford-Brant
- Ajax-Pickering – Business Expo
- Peterborough – Prosperity Tradeshow
- October Greater K/W CC, Guelph CC, Cambridge CC – Business Expo
- Burlington – Small Business Showcase
NEWT is focusing on trade shows run by local chambers and our previous experience has demonstrated just how impactful these one-on-one interactions can be. In 2015 look for Christine and her team at your local chamber trade show and learn why you should consider switching to NEWT this year.